Monday, March 4, 2013

10 Day Challenge - Day Four

Seven wants

I like the sound of this one. People often mistake wants for needs or they’d prefer not differentiating. But I am someone who prefers to differentiate them. Not for the sake of being genuine. But just because I’d like to know how human I am.

So, let me try and list them out here.

1. I want to learn to drive. It will make me a more independent person and give wings to my gypsy soul.

2. I want to have the money to raise four children. Yes, I want a house full of kids. Bliss.

3. I want to start a business. What business, am still contemplating.

4. I want to be there for my loves ones always. And I want nothing that will stop me from being there for them.

5. I want a queer friend. Why, you ask. I don’t know.

6. I want to send my parents on a tour to a few places they’ve never been to. To be able to enjoy and appreciate the beauty of other places in togetherness and love.

7. I want to go and visit places myself with my family. To simply experience the world out there.
Hmmm, that is a pretty neat list for someone who had never thought about it so much. Now, I know what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment