Monday, March 4, 2013

10 Day Challenge - Day Three

Eight fears

The F-word…hmmm.

This is a nice one, I’d like to try and call out my fears by their names :P

So, here goes the list.

1. I am scared of heights. Yes…looking out from a height just makes me nervous.

2. I think I am afraid of death. Yes. I want it to come to me suddenly. Unexpectedly. And not keep me waiting. Coz it would be dreadful waiting for a visitor whose thoughts you dread.

3. Roaches…cockroaches…yyiiikkeess! But lately I’ve learnt that is better to kill them than to be afraid and scream!

4. Am afraid of being dependent. Of being in that space where I need someone’s help all the time. Where I am nothing, but an extra task for people, even if they loved me to bits.

5. I cannot be in a dark room, with absolutely no source of light for more than a few minutes. I get hysterical. I scream, yell and cry. I cannot think then. I cannot talk sense then.

6. The previous point brings me to this one. I think I am afraid of turning blind. I have always tried to understand what am I afraid of in the dark. And I have come to learn that it is my inability to ‘see’ anything. Even if it is a mobile or torch, I just need a source of light, with me being to operate it – in the dark. And my problem is half solved. I can at least think sensibly. And stop screaming.

7. A phase when I might not have any friends….this sounds weird even as I type, coz I don’t understand where all my friends would go. But it just came to my mind and so I type.

8. I am afraid of just existing…I do not want to exist. Just breathe. I want to live to the fullest.

Whoa! So, my fears are out in the open.
Feels good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment